Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Pisces in Me

I developed an urge to go "Pisces" and get some wet pets. Basically, I never really have had fish before. I remember as a kid that we had a goldfish, but I never took care of it because I was too young. My daughter had some guppies that she brought home from school, and they lived for a few years in a little "goldfish" bowl. But I never had a true understanding of what it takes to have an aquarium with beautiful fish darting around through the flora and fauna of a miniature fish tank.

If you like to read about a person who must learn the hard way to establish an aquarium (ummmm... I mean 4 little aquariums) you might enjoy reading my journal/blog at minifreshwatertank.blogspot.com If you are considering trying your hand at raising "wet pets" you might learn some tips about WHAT NOT TO DO with suggestions on what to do to FIX the fishie mistakes.

Be well,

J