Friday, August 31, 2012

Pisces Full Blue Moon - August 31, 2012

Yes, yes, this is the Blue Moon of 2012. But, as I keep reassuring you, the blue moon carries very little significance over to the astrology portion of the full moon.  However, there is a big "to-do" with this moon event in that the feminine receptive of the wedge pattern will push us to a few emotional extremes.  Read more about this full blue moon at Lunar Living's site. I don't know about others and how they are dealing with the vibes, but I've already shed a few tears over events that normally I would not be impacted by the outcomes. If this is any indication of how this Moon will be moving through Pisces, I sense I'll be dew-eyed a few more times before it is all said and done. 

I like to call the Pisces Full Moon, the beginning of the end of summer since it typically ushers in cooler evenings despite the continuation of the hot summer days. Remember that this full moon, in particular, is a typical "release" moon wherein we need to let go of something so that we can open up room for something new during the next new moon.