Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse - June 15, 2011

Happy almost Solstice! But, before that is the Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius, which should sprinkle a variety of changes into our lives. Almost like that rice cereal that talks to us, so will this Lunar Eclipse, with a "snap, crackle and pop." This eclipse will be viewable from a large sector of the Eastern Hemisphere, but also from some areas of South America.

With each eclipse, we grow. To tell you all the truth, I am stunned that Lunar Living is still going strong after almost 10 years of weaving in and out of online lunar life! As I look back, I'm actually amazed. I hope that it has been as much fun for you (my inspiring friends) as it has been for me. I hope you enjoy the current article at http://www.lunarliving.org/

Note! The summer solstice image in the announcement today comes from a great collection of prints by Glennie Kindred.  Please pay her site a visit for the all the wonderful prints and features she has to offer.