Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Leo Cub of the Galaxy
Since the Lunar Eclipse on August 16, 2008, there was a wash of emotions that came flooding out and they have now been purged. I have been able to let go of that which I can not change, and am moving forward with things that I can. I am reactivating this Lunar Living Blog as an added resource to the site. I formed the blog over 5 years ago, but I let it set dormant as I moved through a variety of other facets in my life. Thankfully, lunarliving.org has been my refuge for a long time now, and I have always enjoyed writing the articles and astrological resources that I have posted on the site. Calendars, daily activities, moon match relationship, scopes, more calendars along with the bi-monthly major moon events. It's all there and I'm always open for suggestions on ways to improve the material.

Thank you everyone!

Be well,

No comments: