Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mail List Updates

I dusted off the updated mailing list script that I have been sitting on for a year with the hopes that I would not need to make any changes. But, alas, it looks like I need to make the upgrade change now. I decided that the eclipsing message about change was inevitable, and, well, now's as good a time as any to put my skills and talents to work. I hit a few glitches. Turns out that I was able to also dust off my PERL scripting skills and put them to good use. Made a few minor changes to get this script to work better for me... So, with that accomplished, the newsletter subscription feature is back online. If you have NOT received some type of notification that the newsletter mailing list has been changed, and you want to continue to receive the newsletters, submit a new request (opt-in) through the website.

Again, thank you everyone for your patience and willingness to let me work through this latest issue with the mailer.

Be well