Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lunar Living Newsletter - Eclipsed Again?

Big Sigh. Once again, the newsletter program has taken a big hit. It seems that for each and every fix I make on the program, something else comes along and wipes out the program. The majority of the issues have been occurring around the time of the eclipses. This recent Solar Eclipse landed in Lunar Living's 2nd house of security and vulnerabilities while the Lunar Eclipse landed in Lunar Living's first/7th houses of self and partnerships. Well, there are a variety of things that this could be trying to encourage me to do. I recognize that change is an important piece of the Eclipses.

I need to assess whether I can afford to change, what specifically do I need to change and how to go about making the best change. So I have my work cut out for me to research, review the various options and evaluate my resources.

In the meantime, it appears that the newsletter features are down and out. I don't know if/when I can get them operational. I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause for you and I thank you for your patience.

Be well,