Saturday, March 10, 2012

Newsletter Updates

Okay; as many of you know by now, I am not a prolific blogger nor am I a social media socialite or online networking mogul. I have a real life schedule that I work with that keeps me feeling some sense of balance. For some of my readers that means I'm super lazy, and for some, that I'm super busy. haha That comes across as very unbalanced, doesn't it? My main goal is to provide consistent quality content on a consistent routine basis.

One of these consistent routines has been the Lunar Living Newsletter "Moon Alert" that I send out approximately twice a month. The Alert is typically a short shout-out to let readers know that the Moon Event article is available online, a few updates about other events and a quick promo of features that Lunar Living has for users online. Several years ago, this newsletter was made available for "feed readers" online. However, a recent event has me scratching my head and wondering if I should continue with the feed access. 

For now, the newsletter feed access is still available, but in a slightly modified format. It won't be too noticeable what the changes are, but certain links have been changed or removed from the archived format. It is not my intent to alarm anyone. It is my intent to explain that there will be slight changes since the readers of Lunar Living's information have come to accept my routines and have a habit of contacting me when they notice that my routine has changed.

Thanks and be well!