Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aries New Moon - March 22, 2012

BIG Apologies!  I'm late in letting folks know that the New Moon article is posted at Lunar Living.  I was able to get the article posted on time, however I was caught off guard with the busyness of the spring break week. My other job demands my full attention during certain periods so I make certain to have the essentials in place and hoped to be able to get the rest of the projects here and there.  Well, here never happened, and now there is all I have left. This New Moon continues to hold the Earth Grand Trine between Jupiter, Mars retrograde and Pluto. There is an actual opposition now between Mars and Chiron that adds the Kite influences more strongly. But, the message continues to be the same as with the Full Moon earlier in March. We're more productive if we work behind the scenes to accomplish our goals for the next two days and then, we can begin to reveal more about our accomplishments without the scrutiny of others.