Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 22, 2016 - Virgo Full Moon

healing woman
The full impact of the Mercury Retrograde through Capricorn and Aquarius certainly took me on an interesting journey.  I now have a very - lean & clean Moon Tracks website - and I have the full moon in Virgo article posted but I can't send out any newsletters because the web server that I had the newsletter mailer on, is a thing of the past. I may, or may not, rebuild.  I'm looking at other options and deciding what would be the best choice for me. Nonetheless, I feel good that I was able to get Moon Tracks back up and running in little more than five days after the web sever company cut loose a new server and IP for me. The Moon Article is up and available and now, I will go do my homework!  All the best to you.